Tremendous Savings Available:
Take advantage of Section 179 Tax Deductions and get a huge discount on your medical equipment!
Kenquest Medical is here to help medical service providers have a profitable 2017 when it comes to purchasing C-Arms, imaging equipment, and hospital equipment.
To Qualify for Section 179:
- Medical Equipment has to be financed or purchased & be in operation by midnight 12/31/2017
- Medical Equipment can be pre-owned, used or refurbished as long as it is new to you.
- New medical equipment purchased also qualifies.
2017 Section 179 Deduction Limits:
- Spending Cap on medical equipment purchase is $2,000,000
- Deduction Limit is $500,000
- Bonus deduction equals 50% of the difference between the spending cap and the deduction limit
Talk With KenQuest’s Finance Team:
- Qualified Section 179 Financing
- Equipment Financing Resources and Contact (click here)
This calculator reflects data from a hypothetical tax scenario and is based on assumptions which may not reflect those relevant to your business. The calculations presented here do not constitute tax advice, and are presented in a framework created by buying medical equipment or obtaining equipment through a capitalized lease purchase. Consulting your tax professional for guidance in the financial ramifications for your business of purchasing or leasing equipment or software is strongly advised.